Edward Evans
mtrading998@gmail.com
Refrigerator Parts Search (7 อ่าน)
29 ก.ย. 2569 19:21
The light inside my refrigerator has started working intermittently, and I’m trying to figure out whether the problem is with the bulb, LED module, or another component. Id like to order the correct replacement rather than guess from a photo, so what information should I check on the appliance before searching for the part?
146.19.254.158
Edward Evans
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
mtrading998@gmail.com
Berndt Kirchner
ratingpropfirms12@gmail.com
29 ก.ย. 2569 19:23 #1
Finding food in the back of my refrigerator had become unnecessarily difficult because the interior light was barely illuminating the shelves. I initially thought the problem might be a loose connection, so I checked the obvious areas before searching for a replacement. Since my refrigerator uses an LED lighting system, I wanted to make sure I was looking for the correct type of component. During my research, I found https://www.applianceparts4all.com/whirlpool-refrigerator-led-light-module-w11483116 and read through the information about the W11483116 module. The listing identified it as a genuine OEM Whirlpool part and explained that a faulty module can cause dim or completely non-functioning interior lights. That description was close to what I was experiencing, so I checked the model compatibility before ordering. I also noted that the part has several alternate replacement numbers, which was useful when comparing it with the information on my original component. After the package arrived, I disconnected the refrigerator and removed the old module carefully. The replacement fitted without any modifications, and the LED lighting returned to normal once I restored power. I could immediately see the difference when opening the door. It was not a major appliance repair, but it made everyday use much more convenient, and I was happy that I could replace the individual lighting component rather than dealing with a larger repair.
146.19.254.158
Berndt Kirchner
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
ratingpropfirms12@gmail.com